VERG Brooklyn Emergency & Critical Care
Veterinary care has come a long way in recent years, and today’s animal patients can benefit from a wide range of diagnostic and treatment options. At VERG, we pride ourselves on providing great veterinary care for all our patients.
At VERG, we understand that pet emergencies can happen at any time. That’s why we offer 24/7 vet care for your furry family member. Our experienced and compassionate team is always here to help, whether it’s a broken bone or a sudden stomach ache. We know how important your pet is to you, and we’ll do everything we can to get them feeling better as quickly as possible. In an emergency, every minute counts. Don’t hesitate to come to us; we’re here to help.
What constitutes a critical or urgent triage?
- Respiratory distress
- Purple, lavender, or gray tongue
- Breathing with effort in the abdomen
- Open-mouth breathing cats
- Excessive Bleeding
- Non-responsive, limp
- Cannot stand upright- lateral and collapse
- Hit by a car or bike
- Falls from a substantial elevation such as a window, balcony, roof, or down steps.
- Suspect urinary obstruction, patient is not urinating
- Distended abdomen