VERG Brooklyn Anesthesia
At VERG, we provide a wide range of pet services to help keep your furry friend healthy and happy.
Services provided by Dr. Gingold include:
- Customized pain management plans tailored to your patient’s unique needs and circumstances
- Motor sparing local nerve blocks for stifle surgery – a technique developed by Dr. Gingold and practiced exclusively at VERG
- Interventional pain management (e.g. compressed nerve roots)
- Supervision and training of all technicians and staff
- Training for specialty VTS
- Utilizing advanced cardiovascular monitoring equipment
- Ultrasound-guided nerve blocks, nerve catheters, epidural, and epidural catheters
- Referring to veterinarian consultations and advice
Diagnostics and Imaging include Bronchoscopy, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, Rhinoscopy, CT Scan, and Ultrasound. Anesthetic protocols and technical staff training at VERG are overseen by our in-house anesthesiologist, Benjamin Gingold, BVSc, DACVAA.